Doggy Dan Training
„Doggy Dan“ is an online course for dog owners who have trouble with their four-legged friends and those who need tips or better a step-by-step (video) instruction on how to raise a puppy.
„Doggy Dan“s (creator of the course) real name is Daniel Abdelnoor, he lives in Auckland, New Zealand and is a qualified, professional dog trainer who holds advanced certificates from the world famous Jan Ferell („The Dog Listener”). He is also an author (his book is titled ˈWhat the Dogs Taught Me About Being a Parentˈ), speaker and active member of the APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers).
Here is an interview with Daniel Abdelnoor on Breakfast Television:
- ˈPack Leaderˈ: this section includes 22 videos, but also audios, articles and PDFs free to download
- ˈEveryday Tools & Techniquesˈ with 18 videos (plus articles and PDFs)
- ˈPuppy Trainingˈ with 31 videos (plus articles and PDFs)
- ˈVideo Diary of an 8 week old puppy through to 1 yearˈ (called ˈProject Mosesˈ) with 68 videos
The two sections mentioned above are particularly interesting as many dog lovers get a puppy (and oftentimes are really clueless when the first behavioir issues appear). In fact ˈProject Mosesˈ is the most popular feature of this online course.
- ˈDog Problemsˈ with 56 Videos (plus articles and PDFs)
- ˈDog Trainingˈ with 41 Videos (plus articles and PDFs)
In this video you can see how the member area actually looks like:
...check out Doggy Dan Training